Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sewing Day

For the past two Tuesdays my Mom, my Mam-maw, my girls, and me have been getting together for sewing days to make culottes! Yay for culottes! I love to use the pattern from Hook Publications. I prefer to have the darts and zipper put in for mine, but the girls like the easy add-some-elastic method. My Mom and Mam-maw are excellent seamstresses and I learned so much from them. My Mam-maw made all of the dresses for my bridesmaids for my wedding. (They were so beautiful!) And my Mom is my major inspiration for all things quilting. We can spend waaay tooo much time looking at quilts and fabric together!







So, now the girls and I have a total of 8 pairs of culottes ready for the summer! And just in time too. We leave 4 weeks from today!


Thanks Mom and Mam-maw for all of your help! I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment