Thursday, August 11, 2011

So proud of her!

I am so proud of my Elisabeth! For our Sunday night service we do a variety of things. Sometimes Patrick will preach or give a Bible Study, sometimes Josh will. Other times we listen to a preaching DVD or CD. Well, my brother in law William made sure we were stocked up on David Gibbs CD's before we left. About 2 months ago we listened to a great message and one of the points was on Mega-Dosing on the Word of God. It really spoke to all of our hearts. Elisabeth made a commitment to read through her Bible in 60 days. That's a lot of reading per day! She read in the morning, afternoon, evening, and after I tucked her in. She read inside, outside, in the car, and at the beach. She truly mega-dosed!

August 4th marked the 60 day mark....and she finished!

I'm so proud of my girl. What an achievement!

5 comments:

  1. I am so proud of her.
    WAY TO GO ELISABETH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is quite an accomplishment! I've tried to do 90 days and didn't make it, so to do it in 60 is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful achievement! Those sort of successes last a life time!

    ReplyDelete