Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Live in the Now!

We've adopted a little phrase in our home, "Live in the Now!"   My Patrick has been burdened for us to live today as if we don't have tomorrow.  It's easy to procrastinate and put off things that we should be doing.  (for example: My prayer time can happen later,  I can play with the kiddos tomorrow, I will be more productive another day)  We aren't promised tomorrow.  We don't know what each day holds!

James 4:14 "Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow.  For what is your life?  It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."

When I lay my head on my pillow tonight, will I be able to say, "I've done my best for Jesus!"  That is my desire!

1 comment:

  1. I agree it is hard to live in the "now" but it is so important in many ways. Procrastination is a word and deed (or lack of deed) that I've been working to eliminate from my life. Blessings to you dear Kami. xx

    ReplyDelete