Sunday, December 3, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

 What a wonderful day we had!!  Callie was in on the excitement this year and learned how to peel potatoes.  She peeled and peeled and was very diligent!  Don't worry, she didn't do this whole pile!

 Beth and Brenna are awesome in the kitchen.  We divided up the menu and each of us worked on several dishes.  I love my girls!

 Our Thanksgiving Tree quickly filled up.  We have many blessings!

 Silas asked if I could buy another write-on tablecloth this year.  I was excited to see it at Walmart again and it was loads of fun!


 So much food, and it was soooo very yummy!

 Happy Thanksgiving!!


3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of you all. I also love how you all always emphasize family in your family! We can't wait to meet you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the food does look so delicious! I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that Callie is taking her first steps toward learning how to prepare a meal. It's so much nicer cooking with loved ones than cooking alone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad y'all had a good Thanksgiving!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete