Thursday, February 28, 2019

Kami-fied my office area


I love having my desk area.  I have my devotions and prayer time here.  I study here.  I write here.  The kids do school here.  Lots of things happen at my desk!  But, lately it was feeling a little cluttered and dull. 

Then a box came in from one of my blog readers (thanks Mayo family!!) with lots of treasures and cute things.  There were adorable flags and stickers and flowers....I knew I wanted to add them to my desk area!

My mind started thinking about things I could do and color I could add.  I decided to take the paint used on our fireplace and mix it with some white to create a slightly lighter tone and paint the back wall.  I loved how it turned out!!  It's quite bright, but it's definitely my kind of color!

I still kept a lot of the "clutter"  I just moved it so it's not as noticable the moment you walk in my front door.  I like to have quotes, pictures, and Bible verses hanging so I can easily see them.  I also have a picture of my 9 with positive qualities about them.  Some mornings as I pray I just thank God for how amazing they are!  He is so good!


I love my home and love changing it up every so often.  This area has been officially Kami-fied. :o)  Thank you Mayo Family for the box of goodies!  Perfect timing!!

1 comment: