Monday, May 25, 2020

Making Me Feel Spoiled


My church family is so good to me.  They really are.  It started one morning at 10 am  when one of my sweet friends came and gave me a birthday gift and visited with me for a bit....then another came at 11, then another at 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4:30, 5, 6 and 7. Each friend gave me sweet gifts and sat and visited and talked for 20-30 minutes and tried to be gone before the next friend arrived. The gifts were each so thoughtful with things I love. But what was so wonderful was visiting with my ladies. I have missed them soooo much! We got caught up, chatted and giggled tons. My sweet daughter in law, Tabitha, set this all up for me.  Feeling so blessed and spoiled.  So thankful for the friends that God has given to me!


3 comments:

  1. You are truly blessed! Is that soap in the yellow box next to the candles? I can't do candles anymore (except beeswax) but soap is a special gift. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete