Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Prison Ministry

Last year missionary Jonathan Washer came through and invited our church to help him in prison ministry. I wasn't able to go at the time, but Josh went to the men's prison and Beth and Brenna helped at the woman's prison.  They were all greatly impacted by going in and ministering to the inmates.  They loved it!  They said the prisoners were so receptive and hungry to hear from the Lord.

So when this year's time came around to go back in, I knew I wanted to join in.  I'm so thankful I did!  I was able to present the gospel to 4 women.  Even though none accepted Christ, I was able to plant seeds and give assurance of salvation. I was so blessed to be able to go.



 I was so proud of my girls, too.  They were bold in their witness for Christ and Beth was able to lead a lady to the Lord! There really is no greater joy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment