Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Friends and Sunflower Patches



I'm thankful for friends.  God knew just what I needed when He sent us here.  He has given me many good friends that are such an encouragment to me!  My friend Rose and I love sunflowers.  We went to another patch a couple of years ago.  We picked sunflowers and took pictures and had fun.  Then, she found another patch in our area.  It was fun to explore and pick flowers.  I had such a good time!


Her Mom, Mrs Monique came too.  She is a blessing to me!  To have a seasoned Pastor's wife that's now a widow to be in our church is a treasure to me.  She has helped me and counseled me in many ways and I'm so thankful!




It was a beautiful day, with wonderful friends.


But, now I think I need one of these:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment