Friday, October 4, 2024

New Faces

Goats can be addicting. That's what I tell people when they are thinking about getting their first goat! 😉

We've been able to add 2 great goats to our little herd this past month and we love them! 

First up is Moby. I just couldn't pass this guy up. He's so friendly and cute, a high generation mini Nubian and comes with great milking genetics. I love him!
We also got his herd mate, Ophelia. When we bought Calliope a while back, we saw Ophelia. We told the owner that if they ever sell her, we are interested. We were excited when we got the message she was available. She's also a high generation mini Nubian. But I love her gold color with moon spots! That's my favorite part 🙂 She's super sweet and really rounds out our growing herd. 

Did I mention goats can be addicting?? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment