Monday, June 29, 2009

I Lost

With each of our children Patrick and I have had a competition of whose name they would say first. Joshua, Elisabeth, and Brenna all said "Da Da" first. With Silas I was determined to have him say "Ma Ma" first. I have been practicing and practicing with him and have even enlisted the help of some of the ladies at church. Two days ago, I lost and Silas said "Da Da. " Of course, Patrick is beaming....again.

It's fun to see Patrick play with Silas and make him laugh. Just like Joshua, Elisabeth, and Brenna, Silas adores Patrick. He's learning what his siblings have learned...they have a terrific Daddy! I'm so thankful for a husband that loves me and our children too. We are his priority above all else. In turn, me and the children adore and love Patrick. I'm so blessed! Thank you, Lord!

2 comments:

  1. He is sooo cute. I just love his smile. I can almost hear him laughing in the photos.

    Love, MOM

    I'm talking about Silas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my kiddos have said da da first, too.

    ReplyDelete