Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 Weeks Old

Today Miss Callie Grace turned 3 weeks old. My sweet little baby has started to have a little bit of fussy time every evening. Since I didn't take her picture earlier in the day, this was the only time for her 3 week picture, so I got many shots of her crying.

Other than a little bit of fussiness in the evening, she is an excellent baby. She sleeps well at night and only wakes up at 2 or 3 to nurse, then again at 6. Her eyes are so adorable and wide when she's awake, but she still sleeps a good bit of the time.
Mom snapped this picture of Callie while I was holding her so we could get a picture of her not crying. She loves to be held!
On a sad note: Mom leaves Saturday :( I have loved every minute I have had with her and dread the day that she leaves. We've had so much fun and laughed so much. The children have gotten so much attention and have done so many things! Be ready for lots of pictures next week from Mom's visit!


1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing the pics and hear about the fun with your mom. Callie is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete