Monday, May 17, 2010

Visiting with Mom

I haven't had much time to blog lately. A newborn takes a lot of time! And we've had my Mom come for a visit, so we've been pretty busy! She arrived on Friday and we were so excited. The kids made signs and we had a dinner of Quebecoise food. She loved the Poutine! All of the children are enjoying attention from their Grandma. JEB haven't seen her for a year, so they've had a lot to show her and tell her. They love all the attention and last night I fell asleep hearing Mom and Josh talking to one another. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I loved hearing my boy loving talking tohis Grandma.



We took Mom for Maple ice cream at Bunny. Delicious as usual, of course.


We have lots of activities planned to do while she's here, so I might be out of the blogging world for a little bit. Today we're going to the Mall and riding the roller coaster. Tomorrow we'll see the island in the middle of the river, and the water falls. Next week we'll go see Chateau Frontenac. I can't wait!
Hope you have a great and exciting week!


4 comments:

  1. so sweet. I know y'all will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are so excited to have your Mom there. I really enjoyed reading your birth story...so sweet! Little Callie is just beautiful and I can tell looks just like your others!
    Love ya, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did your mom bring the clothes that you needed for the baby? I have tons of adorable things that Andrea has outgrown from 3m -9m. If you send me your address in a comment on facebook or to Tab I will send them to you. It is really surprising the shipping isn't much. I would love to bless you with them if that is okay? She is adorable! -Kari (Dillehay) Bergman

    ReplyDelete
  4. my parents came when wyatt was 1 1/2 weeks old and i was sad they weren't there when he was born but we were able to do so much more since he was a little bit older. funny, you are supposed to be resting but it's so exciting having your mom there...take advantage of the time together :)

    ReplyDelete