Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thank you for praying, more waiting...

Thank you everyone for praying for my Patrick. He had his CT Scan this morning. Poor baby keeps getting stuck with needles and they rolled his vein again. He drank all of his yummy banana shake before leaving. I offered to put it in a McDonalds cup with a straw and he could pretend it was a shake, but he wasn't all that crazy about my idea. It actually wasn't very delicious. I thought it smelled good! We thought we would get results today, but they are sending them to the two doctors we've seen. They should get them in 24 hours, so it's more waiting for us.
Our Sunday School Teacher here at WRBC encouraged the class to memorize scripture. Sunday I chose to memorize Colossians chapter 3. While waiting for Patrick to finish with his test this morning I decided to read the chapter, asking God to give me a verse I could cling to right now. He's so good to me and gave me Colossians 3:15 " And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful." It's easy to think of all the things that the next few days may hold for us. I tend to worry and not fully give my cares to the Lord. I'm so thankful God gave me this verse and that He has peace that He wants to give me and wants it to RULE in my heart. That's so amazing to me. I'm thankful God gives me exactly what I need. I love you, Lord.



1 comment:

  1. wanted you to know I enjoy your music in the background. I didn't realize people had music on their blogs until I got to America because in Jamaica it won't let me listen to them, it says something about not available in your region. Tonight I turned your blog on and let my girls listen to it as the settled in for the night.

    ReplyDelete