Saturday, October 2, 2010

Trip to Florida #4

One more post on our endless trip!




North Carolina Cotton Fields! Yay! I think we're in the south! :o)




Taking a quick stop to feed Callie and stretch our legs. There were many of those along the way!





South Carolina






Georgia







Everynight at the hotel, Silas would play and talk with Callie Grace. You could tell he really missed his time with his sister.

The kiddos were thrilled that our hotel had an indoor pool and it was empty! They talked me into a quick swim. As they were getting in the girls were saying that it has been a year and a half since they've been in a pool! Wow! They were giggling and so excited to jump in!


Brenna practicing her jump. Why is she holding her nose? I thought I taught her better!


Then, they were so excited to jump in the hot tub....then, back in the pool....then hot tub, pool, hot tub, pool....a never ending cycle!



Silas loved his new hiding spot in the hotel! I hope we checked to make sure he didn't stuff any of his toys in there! Who knows what we've left behind!



Finally! Florida! Unfortunately, Fort Myers is so far south, we still had a ways to go!











I had fun talking with Joanna the night before we left Canada about crocheting. She inspired me to try crocheting some headbands for Callie with the stretchy yarn. I ended up making 4 headbands for Callie Grace. Aren't they cute!



After 1800 miles, 7 traveling days, 5 restless kiddos, 2 tired parents, and lots of memories made....we made it! Welcome to Fort Myers!




No comments:

Post a Comment