Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sending Kami Back

We finally reached a point where we have "exhausted" all of our medical resources here on our island and Kami is doing worse with each passing day.  Her chest pressure has intensified to include chest pains and she even seems to be getting weaker.

With broken hearts, Kami and I traveled to St. Martin Wednesday night to be able to get her to the airport at 6 a.m. Thursday.  She boarded a flight with Micah and headed to Miami.   Her mom and sister met them at the airport and Kami had a doctor's appointment scheduled for 7 a.m. the next day.  

We currently do not have any time-table as to what will happen next but we do covet your prayers.  

Thank you all.
Brother Patrick

6 comments:

  1. Praying for Kami and for your family. May Jehovah Rophi extend his hand of healing toward Kami,may the doctors in Miami have Godly wisdom and May the Comforter bring you and your family peace. I ask in Jesus' name, Amen. Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no. Praying for Kami's healing, the doctor's wisdom and your family as she is away. May the Great Physician's touch remove the pain and give her strength. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear Kami is so sick. I am praying for her and your family. There is nothing too hard for God.
    Many Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be praying for Kami and all of you at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray that she will have the best doctors to help her and she will get better. I know its hard being sick all of the time, especially with a big family who depends on you. I can really relate. Keep us in your prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw your blog through Kellys Korner. Your symptoms were almost textbook to mine. It took almost 1.5 months and many tests to get a diagnosis. The pressure in my chest by the end of the day was unbearable. Long story short I was diagnosed with costochondritis. It is caused by a virus that inflames your chest wall. It can take up to 6 monthes to go away. I am not saying this is what your wife has just trying to help. It took 4 doctors a hospital stay and many tests to figure it out. After a healthy dose of steroids I finally started to turn the corner. Good luck and praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete