Thursday, December 23, 2010

WRBC Christmas Dinner

We were so glad to be able to be at our home church for their annual Christmas dinner. Every year they pack out our fellowship hall, eat together, and have services there. It's always a special time! My smiley girls. They sure do love this time of year!
I'll never understand my son...why does he have a pen and not a fork?

Sweet Aunt Tay helping Silas Boone. Why did we sit next to the dessert table? It was a little tempting for him!


This is the dessert table. That's right, just the dessert table. Pretty impressive!

We do have an amazing Pastor. Pastor Strange is such a Godly man that loves the Lord and feeds his flock. I'm so thankful he's our pastor!

My Joshua intently listening. Such a sweet guy!


Marc and Denise helping feed little Miss Callie Grace. Thanks, guys!

Yay! for being home for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment