Thursday, February 24, 2011

Waffle Scarf

When I went to visit Michigan I wanted to bring a gift for my Mam-maw and Robin. Since they live in the freezing cold, I decided to make a scarf for each of them. It crocheted up really quick!


So, here's the instructions: (In my limited crocheting vocabulary!:o)

Chain 20, turn, and single crochet in each chain. chain 3, turn. Then, double crochet, chain one, double crochet, chain one, until then end of the row. Then, turn and repeat. Do this until the scarf is the length you would like. The average scarf length is about 50 inches. Then, I tied 4 inch fringe to each end.



Super Easy! I used the homespun fabric that was on sale at JoAnns. Yay for sales! It turned out super soft and pretty lightweight.


I love to sit and crochet while spending time with my family. It's one of those crafts that you can do while visiting. HHMMM, I feel some more projects coming on!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!! I think I am feeling chilly. I wish I had something to make me feel warm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. I am learning to crochet. I have done an afghan that was pretty much all single crochet and a dishcloth :)

    ReplyDelete