Friday, March 25, 2011

Now It's 6


If you remember my post a few weeks back, I was asking everyone to pray for 9 more churches to take us on for support. Thank you for praying! We now need 6! Yipee!
We see the Lord working for us and we should be on the field in 4-6 weeks. We haven't bought our tickets yet, we're asking the Lord to show us the right time for us to go. It will be soon, though! (Can you tell that I'm excited by all of the !!!) We have two official, scheduled meetings left. Please pray with us for 6 more churches to take us on for monthly support. I'm thankful for the excitement and desire the Lord has given to our family. There's nothing like being in the Lord's Will!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and your family! Your excitement is contagious. Can't wait to read about your first days and months on your mission field.

    ReplyDelete