Sunday, March 20, 2011

Is it Time for Cookies?

I have been home this morning from church, with another illness in our family. Ugh! Missions Conference-sick, Missions Conference-sick....do you see a pattern? This morning Silas and Callie still have their really gross, thick, yellow, runny nose. A little gross? Sorry. So, I stayed home with them from church. Praise the Lord everyone else was well enough to go. Even though we go through a roll of toilet paper, or box of tissues very regularly wiping their sweet little noses, they actually feel quite well. Silas has just as much energy as ever. So, I decided I would have Sunday School with him during Callie's morning nap. I laid her down, then took Silas to sit on the couch with me. I told him in a really excited voice, "Silas, we're going to have Sunday School and sing songs and read the Bible!" His face lit up and he said, "Church! Cookies!" Oh dear. I guess that's the mind of a 2 year old!

1 comment: