Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dear Silas,

You are one imaginative boy, let me tell you!  You keep us all laughing with the things you say and do.  Sometimes I go to bed at night still smiling and giggling at your fun personality. You are so impressionable!  Everything you see, you repeat.  Here's some of your latest:
 
 
 
~The other day I saw you playing with a spring.  I have no idea where it came from...I'm sure there's a toy or gadget that's not working properly now, but that's besides the point :o)  As I watched you, I saw you open up the back of your pants and drop the spring inside.  What in the world is my boy doing?  So, I asked, "Silas, why did you put that spring in your pants?"  You very seriously said, "I want to bounce around like Tigger.  See?"  And then, you bounced all over the house...just like Tigger.
 
~You definitely have a feet fettish.  You've always been "attracted" to them.  While in the car with me we got on the subject of feet (I have no idea how)  I asked you, "Why do you like feet so much?"  You said, "I just like them so much.  Don't you like your feet, too Mommy?  Don't you like to kiss your feet too?"  um, no.
 
 
~Remind me to never let you watch any cartoons with Elmer Fudd in them.  I now have a 3 year old that laughs at EVERYTHING just like Elmer Fudd.  Fun Fun!

My dear Silas, I love you so much and I love the joy that you have in your heart!  You make me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Feet???? Gross!!! I Miss you Silas Boone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy he sounds like a keeper. I like how you did this post. I often want to write to my kids but somehow get so busy and forget to. I may try this out to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete