Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lots of Goodies

When Patrick's Aunt and Uncle came back fromt their visit to the states, Denise, my Mom and my sister Taylin, stuffed their suitcases and boxes with goodies for us.  (Thanks Mariane and George for carrying all of this for us!)  It was like Christmas!  There were so many goodies that they sent, it was amazing!  So what were some of them?
 
 
 Football oreos!  My sweet hubby loves oreos and loves football.  It's a perfect marriage of the two!  They were gone within minutes.
 Patrick is also a Coffee-Mate creamer kind of guy.  I should have taken a picture of his cup this morning.  It was half full of creamer before the coffee went in!  He loves it, and I think I saw tears in his eyes when this large container showed up for him!


 And more of our favorites!  Red Robin Seasoning (for my Josh), Almond Extract (for my girls cakes and buttercream), Sugar Free drink mixes, and packet seasonings for some quick meals.

But, one of our favorites was....

This jar of Peanut Butter!  I mentioned before that I found out my husband loves Crunchy Peanut Butter.  Who knew?  It has not been the easiest thing to find here.  So, when we saw this jar, we thought, "Hhhmmm, honey roast?"  We tried it, and now we have a new favorite.  IT IS AMAZING! You have to try it!

So, Thank You to my dear Mom, Mother in law, and sister.  You have no idea how much we've enjoyed your goodies!  Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kami for your sweet comments! Little guy is still happy and content inside-so funny-our first 3 were all 2-3 weeks early and then the last one (and now this one!) are late! I can't complain though, I'm not too uncomfortable and there are more things we keep getting done before sweet one arrives (except we're eating the freezer meals I made!) So we wait expectantly, knowing God's perfect timing!
    On to your post-the little things we so greatly appreciate it when not at our disposal! This is definitely a good thing :)
    Happy blessed week!
    PS-A no to the quilt (working my way to that!) My wonderful mother law made it for my husband for his birthday a couple years ago :) I agree about how lovely it is! She's an amazing quilter and is so humble about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful suitcases of goodies for your family :-)

    ReplyDelete