Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Some New Duds and a question

 Callie and Micah love to have their picture taken.  They love to pose and say Cheese!
 Callie was so happy when her friend gave her a bag of goodies.  We love hand-me-downs!  Her friend loves princess pretty dresses.  So, Callie was thrilled to wear this beautiful one!
 Micah loves wearing his tie.  I think he wants to look like his Daddy and Josh.  His little smile with the dimple makes me melt!


 But, the question is....How did she get her feet to do that?   Weird!

4 comments:

  1. LOL..I think they are made of rubber when they are little!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so cute. Her feet are magic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Aren't hand-me-downs the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are her shoes on the wrong feet, maybe?

    ReplyDelete