Sunday, April 3, 2016

Day 40, 39, 38, 37 & 36

My count down to 40 is going quite fast!  I'm enjoying making being active a new habit!  Here's what I've done so far:

Day 40:  Nursery with 7 kiddos.  Need I say more? ;o)

Day 39:  My kiddos had some friends over to play.  It was a beautiful day outside, so I told them we were going out to play "Follow the Leader"  That's a nice, quiet activity, right?  Boy, was I wrong!

 They were quite excited as we lined up together.

 We did lots of high-knee marching,

 Lots of jumping over things,

 Lots and Lots of running,

and lots of smiling, red cheeks and a really good workout!  These kids know how to play, that's for sure!

Day 38:  My knewly graduated daughter had gift certificates to spend.  We spent a fun few hours shopping together.  I love being with her one on one like that!

Day 37:  My Brenna has been lifting some weights and doing some exercising lately.  I decided to join her.  Yikes.  I am sore!  This was good work out!

Day 36:  It was Sunday, I was going to take the day off, but I saw my Silas staring at the ceiling while everyone else was doing their own thing on a lazy Sunday afternoon.  I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk with me.  His eyes lit up as he said, "Sure!  I love being with you, Momma!"  We walked and he told me all about green caterpillar blood, hiding army guys in Christmas Trees and about the funniest sermon illustrations he's heard.

So, I would say the first few days were a complete success.  As I type, I am sore, but loving the extra memories I've made with my family.  Can't wait for more of this challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment