Thursday, December 15, 2016

Israel

 I have tried to decide how I wanted to post on Israel.  It's still so overwhelming everything we saw and experienced.  I sit down to write about it, and don't know where to begin.  I could do a series on everything....but that would be very long!  So, I decided to post of few pictures and just say, "You've got to go!"  This is the place you really need to see for yourself.  To walk where the Lord walked and to see what He would have seen is awesome....inspiring....it leaves me speechless.

I'm so thankful for the Greens that made this trip happen for us.  What a blessing they are!  It was so good to have some time to catch up with Laura.  I am so thankful for her friendship!


 Taking a boat on the Sea of Galilee was one of my favorite things.  I love the stories of Jesus calming the waves and walking on water!

 Jerusalem


Patrick drinking from the water at Gideon Springs.

Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found in a vessel by a bedouin shepherd boy.

My trip to Israel....what a trip of a lifetime!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos Kami. I totally understand feeling overwhelmed about how to report on this special trip. This is definitely a place I want to visit too. Sending you and your family the very best wishes for the special Christmas season Hugs and God bless. xx

    ReplyDelete