Thursday, November 16, 2017

Shower for Tabitha in Punta Gorda

 On our last day of vacation, Tabitha's Mom, Dee, hosted a shower for her.  I was so thankful that it worked out for us to go to it!  Dee did such a cute job decorating!  I loved the woodland theme!

 Lots of proud Grandmas!





 So glad my sister Taylin could make it!  We giggled and enjoyed every moment we had left together!



 So  thankful for family that could come with us!  Kaylie and Kiara were able to come.  They've turned into such beautiful, sweet young ladies!

 Tabitha had to judge which playdough baby she liked the best.


 2 of Liberty's Great-grandmas.  Don't they look happy? :o)
 Even though it was a girl party, the boys snuck in during gift time to watch Tabitha open her presents.


My Mom made Liberty such a cute quilt!


That's my Grandbaby in there!  We are all getting so excited!  About 5 weeks to go!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Thanks for sharing!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tabitha is getting really large. I hope she is not too uncomfortable. The baby shower looks like a huge success and the decor is fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete