Wednesday, August 22, 2018

On to another school year!


I can always tell when it's time to start school.  My kiddos get antsy.  They don't seem as satisfied with sleeping in and playing all day.  It's a good thing!  We were ready to start school!


We've ordered, planned and prepared, and the first day finally arrived!  I like to start all my kiddos off together with Pledges, Prayer and Bible class.  This year we are doing 4th grade Bible together.


We have tried a few curicullums over the years, and Abeka DVDs is my favorite!  I love that they are getting the BEST education!  I've figured some things that work for us and I'll post those things soon.




Silas - 4th grade




Callie Grace - 3rd Grade


Micah - 1st grade



Beth and Brenna are once again doing online courses with VBC.  Over the summer the college changed the name from Virginia Baptist College to Veritas Baptist College.

Brenna is taking many classes with an emphasis on education.


Beth is staying diligent being our church secretary and handling our church's financial matters such as keeping the books and paying the bills.  She's looking forward to taking more secretarial/business courses this year.  She also decided that through the summer she wanted to read her Bible through.  She started on May 2 and finished the day before school started, August 19th.  That's 3 1/2 months!  Proud of my girl!

Looking forward to a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment