Thursday, May 23, 2019

Is it Summer yet?


We can feel it.  Summer is almost here!  We are winding down our school year.  Only 16 lessons left!  It's also getting hotter.  Much hotter.  In a few days we are to have temps over 100 degrees!  That's pretty unusual for this area.  I think I heard the last time it was over 100 was 20 years ago.  So it feels like summer break should be here. 

I've already started developing some summer goals for our family.  It's going to be great!  I'll share those soon.  I'm adding and refining, and looking forward to a wonderful summer!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's hot. I don't do well in such heat. I pray you will have some shade and some respite from it as the days go by. Those strawberries sure look delicious. That is one of the things I love about summer, the wonderful berries.

    ReplyDelete