Tuesday, December 3, 2019

"Come see our fort, Momma!"



Those were the words I heard just a few days ago, and I love it!
My kiddos love to be outside.  They love it!  They love that the temps have turned a little cooler and they can be outside without getting too hot.  Each Thanksgiving, my 3 little ones have made a fort.  They say that it's their tradition. :o)  This year was no different.  We are so blessed to live in an area full of beautiful trees....it makes for the perfect place to build a fort!


They were so excited to show me the spot they chose for this year.  It was cute to see a little worn path to their new spot.


Callie is planning on putting up shelves in their fort and has asked for any old bottles or jars to add to it.  She's making it her little home.


I love that my children love the outdoors.  I did when I was a kid, too.  Actually, I still do!
My "little ones" are really growing up.  They aren't so little anymore.  These days are going fast for them, and for me, too.  I pray that we enjoy and cherish them.  God sure is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment