Friday, October 1, 2021

Mrs. Blankenship

So my girl officially has a new name...Mrs. Blankenship.  What a wonderful, God-honoring wedding it was!!  Honestly the day couldn't have gone any better!  We had our plan, and it worked very well.  I only have a few pictures that were snapped by others.  Our photographer and friend, Vonda Murdock, took many photos and I can't wait to get them back!  But, until then, I thought I'd share a few that I've seen that my Mom was able to capture.


Can't you just see the joy radiating from their faces?? They were so happy.  And we were, too.

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Blankenship!!



 

3 comments:

  1. The wedding was beautiful and simple!! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I am so happy for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lovely couple. I was able to catch some of the touching ceremony on the live stream.

    ReplyDelete