Tuesday, October 26, 2021

A little date time and a grandson?


I love anytime I can get away with the man of my dreams.  Even if it's just for a quick lunchdate and to run some errands.  This time we tried a spot I've been wanting to go to for a while, Big Mill's Cheesesteaks.  My hubby is a big Philly Cheesesteak fan!  So, this place was perfect.  There was cheese whiz over everything!!  It was delicious and I can't wait to go back and try some of the other things on the menu.


Then, we ran over to WeeCycle.  Our Micah needed a new suit coat.  We found some great deals!!

And then we found ourselves in the baby aisle.  But more specifically in the baby boy aisle!! We had so much fun lifting up little clothes to show one another.  We laughed and were so excited! Josh and Tabitha took a test to find out the sex of the baby.  (Did you know they can do that by bloodtest?)  We are all so excited to find out they are having a boy!!



 So, Lollipops had to do a little shopping and found an adorable "Little Brother" onesie and some jeans.  Baby boy jeans are so cute!

Shopping with a gorgeous guy for baby boy clothes for your grandson makes me realize I'm living the dream.  I truly believe that!


2 comments:

  1. Amen, Kami. I was just thinking the same thing yesterday as I cleaned our downstairs for the Wednesday night classes. I absolutely love my life. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else doing anything else. And I was also thinking . . . I must have the best marriage in the world because BJ is more than I ever dreamed of getting in a husband. But I am sure that you would think yours is the best. Isn't it so wonderful to do things God's way?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A grandson!! Can't wait to see what he will be named.

    ReplyDelete