Wednesday, August 2, 2023

A day with my girls

My Beth had a really great idea not too long ago.  She decided that for Tabitha's and Brenna's birthdays, she would take them to a town we passed through in Georgia that's about 2 and half hours away.  She wanted it to be a girls day and to treat them to Mexican for lunch.  So I decided that my gift to them would be spending money to the thrift stores we found along the way.  It was so much fun!!


Of course we always start with an adventure.  And a car making it to the gas station on fumes is always fun!  But, we made it!


We found some really cute shops and sniffed way too many candles and melts!



And then we had some really great authentic tacos.  We laughed a TON!  And talked the the entire time.  I loved every minute of it!



 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! We got our lotion in the mail and we adore it! Thank you so much! As always, I love following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm so glad you like it!! We do too and I'm looking forward to creating some new scents. Thanks so much for your encouragement!

      Delete