Thursday, March 28, 2024

Farm Fun

I love having family and friends over to cuddle and snuggle with our animals. And when you have baby goats, it's the perfect time!
My granddaughters have always loved holding our baby goats. Our grandsons in the other hand, still aren't sure what to think!


And the several of my friends from church have wanted to hold the babies. So why not have a little farm party? And like that we had 20 friends stop by to hold them.

The rabbits got some attention too.


I love how it makes our goats love people. 💕



 Just another fun day on Story Farms!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea to have petting party. I'm sure it gave people an endorphin boost not to mention a lot of fun. Wishing you and all your loved ones, a blessed Resurrection Sunday.

    ReplyDelete