Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Trip down south Part 2

 We were so thankful that my parents rescued us and we were able to get back to their house. Freedom was excited to see a little treasure my parents had picked up for her to play with while she was there!
And we always love to go on golf cart rides while we are there!

My parents took us out to eat that night. We all had so much fun. Just sitting and chatting and being together.
Freedom and Asa love their great grandparents!


Then, after a long day we were ready for bed! Actually that's not true. We stayed up way too late playing and talking and snacking. I just love being at my parents house and so do my kids and grandkids!
The next day we went to a Model A picnic. My parents are part of a really cool Model  A club. The people drive their antique cars and get together and just have a great time.
This picnic was at the Franklin Locks. This is a place I used to go to when I was a kid. It's changed a bunch but it sure did bring back a lot of memories!




Mom gave us lots of pampering! As usual. She's such a good mother/ grandmother!
The next day before heading back home we went to Duck Donuts. We love that place!

I love the chats we were able to have and the precious time we spent together.

And just like that our trip was over too quick. So glad we were able to go down for a bit!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment