Summer in a nutshell Part Three

Like I've been saying....we had such a great summer!! Patrick was asked to preach at Tuesday nights of great preaching in Fort Myers at Winkler Road Baptist Church. A trip to Fort Myers meant some extra time with my family! Mom and Dad took us out to lunch and we had some of the best blackened fish we've ever had! It was amazing!!

We decided to turn this preaching trip into our 32nd anniversary trip.  I love time away with my sweetheart and it's always neat when we can celebrate our anniversary close to where we said 'I Do'
 Sitting by family in church....it's a treasure! 
And time with my Mom is always so encouraging. She's definitely my best cheerleader. And Dad, too. 🥰
Then we went to Orlando to enjoy a dinner show, Medieval Times. It was so much fun!!! At first I had a hard time without any forks. That's just not me. But the dinner tasted amazing, So I quickly forgot that I didn't have a utensil! Even though our knight didn't win, the show was really great!! 
The next day we went on a boat ride. There are canals connecting the lakes. It was so beautiful!! It was a great anniversary trip!
After church one night we had a watermelon fellowship. It's been a HOT summer!! So it was a very nice treat!

We had a great VSIBC 4the of July Fellowship. We had hot dogs, sausages, homemade ice cream and lots of beautiful fireworks!

This summer Callie decided she wants to be a soccer fan. She picked Inter Miami to be her team. It was an added bonus that their colors are pink. 😉
I invited the teens and their moms and the young ladies of our church over to celebrate Tabitha's birthday. We decided to do a cake painting party. It was so fun!! 
They turned out beautiful and it was super yummy,too. And Tabitha deserves to be celebrated. She is such a blessing!
The ladies of our church met 3 times this summer for our Bible Study. This year we studied the book of Psalms and it was so good!! We focused on learning about Who God is!! He is such an amazing God! For one of our studies we decided to do a salad bar. 😋


And just like that our summer is over. I have to say, it's a bit of an emotional time for us. Lots of changes are happening in our family. And it was Silas's last summer before he graduates. Wasn't I just posting that he was born? Time flies when you're having fun!
 

Comments