The Press is Live!

I mentioned not too long ago that Joshua's Sandy Creek Stirrings Podcast is now a press, too!  The Lord has put several books on Joshua's heart to write.  It has been a labor of love as he has put countless hours into these books.  And let me tell you, they are good!  I know I am his Momma.  And incredibly proud.  But, really, they are so good!  He has books on many topics like historical devotional books, should a christian drink wine?  What about divorce?  KJV,  and his latest one "Dad Tell me a Story" that focuses on helping fathers getting back to the powerful tool of telling their children stories.

Before the press went live, he set up books for our church family.  The feedback he is getting is so positive, they are all really enjoying his books, too!

So give it a look.  I know you won't regret getting some good materials in yours and your family's hands. :o)



 

Comments