Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Man!


Yesterday was Patrick's 35th birthday. The children and I had fun planning some fun things for him and what gifts we would be able to buy him. They had the idea of one of his gifts to be a date out with me! How nice! I've noticed that my children love that Patrick and I love being together. (Either that, or they like having a break from us!:o) We planned Patrick's favorite meal. We fed Silas at his normal time and planned to have our dinner right after Silas went to bed. JEB had pizza in the living room and watched some Mr. Ed shows while Patrick and I had a romantic candlelit dinner together. I love being with my Man!
Patrick posted some more specifics about his birthday. I think he really enjoyed his day.
http://www.gimenezfamilylife.blogspot.com
I love you, Babe! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment