Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Study with my Girls #5

For this weeks study on the virtuous woman, we talked again about setting goals for our life. I reminded the girls that this is not a wish list, but something they are willing and commited to work for. They've been thinking and praying about some goals they would like to set for their life. I love what the Lord gave them and what they're commited to work for. They set goals about their prayer life, devotion time, service to the Lord and the mate that God will give them. After discussing our goals we taped them to our Bibles inside cover.

I'm so thankful for my girls and the heart they have for the Lord!

Here's links to our other Proverbs 31 studies

A Day in the Life of a Missionary Wife: Summer Study with my Girls 4

A Day in the Life of a Missionary Wife: Summer Study with my Girls III

A Day in the Life of a Missionary Wife: Summer Study with my Girls II

A Day in the Life of a Missionary Wife: Summer study with my girls







1 comment:

  1. You each have very worthy goals! Thanks for being so transparent to share them with us! :)

    ReplyDelete