Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Sweetie!

On the 14th of January we celebrated Patrick's birthday. We're staying at my parent's house for a couple of weeks and having a great time. We kept our tradition of waking up and opening presents first thing. I think Patrick enjoyed his gifts that we bought for him. Although, it's harder to buy for adults, and much easier to buy for kiddos! Then, it was cake time! I found this cake recipe and decided to try it out. It was very rich and chocolatey! And not so good for you either.




Then, we went to Patrick's Mom's house, Denise, for dinner. She made all of us Sweet and Sour Meatballs for dinner, but for Patrick....her perfect baby :o).....she bought him crab legs. He was quite excited!

Then, we had vanilla mousse with strawberry topping. It was excellent!


This is Patrick with his Mom, and brother, Marc.



Since Silas is now a pro at blowing out candles, he decided to help Patrick out. Denise made one of Patrick's favorite cakes for dinner. He loves it! It has several layers of jelly filling.
After we ate, we decided to look through Patrick's albums of him growing up. We saw this same cake in 1984!




Happy Birthday, my sweetie, my knight in shining armour, my dream come true. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment