Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Valentine's Day



The day before Valentine's Day, I gave everyone an invitation to a Learning is Fun Academy's Class Valentine's Luncheon. (Learning is Fun Academy is the name they gave our school when we started homeschooling 8 years ago.) The requirement was to also bring a homemade Valentine for the Principal, the Monitor, and also all the high school, middle school and preschool students. (That's all of us!) Everyone worked hard cutting and pasting and making some amazing Valentines. Then, before we ate we shared them with one another. (I helped Silas and Callie make some neat butterfly/pencil holder/ Valentines.) There were many sweet words written and some funny messages, too!



Even Callie loved looking at her cards (and eating the raisins, too!)







Then came time for Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Soda and some yummy dessert! I sure do love my family! Happy Valentines Day!



I wasn't able to find any candy hearts or any type of Valentine Candy here, so Mom, are you reading? I would really love some Candy hearts (they're my favorite!) when I come to Florida in a month! :o) hint hint

No comments:

Post a Comment