Sunday, March 18, 2012

36 Weeks and It's Time to Go!


Today we are 36 weeks along. Only 4 more (or so) to go!
Tomorrow Joshua, Silas, Callie and I will leave our home around 11am and head to the St. Barths airport. (If you're not familiar with our airport you should google it. It's a fun experience...very memorable...I can't wait!) We will then fly to St. Martin, then on to Puerto Rico, then to Fort Lauderdale at 8:50. Our hope is to arrive at my parents house by midnight. It should be a long day, but I love to travel! I'm looking forward to seeing my family back in Florida, but as I sunk my toes into the sand when Brenna took these photos, I realized I'm going to miss St. Barths, too. I'm so thankful the Lord has allowed me to make this my home! When I come back I'll be bringing our new baby!
So, if you think of us, please pray for our safety tomorrow. Pray for Patrick, Elisabeth and Brenna as they will fly out on April 3rd. Pray,pray, pray that they will make it for the babies birth!
So, it's off to the friendly skies for me tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. praying for you. Will your husband be joining you later? It won't be long and you'll be holding your new baby! I can't believe how excited I am and it's not even my baby! Looking forward to pictures. Enjoy your travels and family! Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to google the airport. I found a good article and pictures. Wow! It's definitely an adventure. :)

    You know you are all in my prayers as you travel and every day.

    Blessings & hugs,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete