Monday, March 26, 2012

Our Services Yesterday (Here and There)

It was a great Sunday! Joshua, Silas, Callie and I enjoyed attending our home church here in Fort Myers, Florida. I love my church family! Silas was excited to be dressed up as a preacher! They said Callie did great in the nursery. I was a little concerned since our nursery in St. Barths is in the kids room with our girls taking turns teaching the lesson and doing Sunday School. I knew they do a great job, but I also know my "Little Miss Callie Grace" knows how to get her way sometimes! When I picked her up the worker said to tell Elisabeth and Brenna that they are doing a great job. Every toy she got out, she put away when she was finished! Wow! They said they didn't have to clean up after her. (I don't think she does this at home!)

And here's my handsome Josh. Doesn't his glasses look great? He's enjoying seeing some of his friends from church and his taking one of them out to lunch today. He and I sang a special in the Sunday morning service and I love to sing with my boy!


Patrick was excited to call me as soon as morning services let out. He told me that a man we had been praying for accepted Christ as his Savior yesterday! Praise the Lord! What a great Sunday it was!



1 comment:

  1. I read your email about the man getting saved yesterday - praise the Lord!!!! I know you were excited to hear that!

    ReplyDelete