Saturday, January 6, 2018

Vision Service...Time to Build!


It was great having my parents at VSIBC on New Year's Eve!




That evening was a very special service for our church.  We showed a 2017 year in review slide show.  It was so great to see all the joy on everyone's faces in the photos.  There were many decisions made and baptisms....it was a great year!!


Then, it was time to look ahead to 2018!  Our theme this year is "A Time to Build Up"  taken from Ecclesiastes 3:3. 

We have many goals for our church for this year and narrowed it down to the top 10 Plans.  We are ready to work together and see great things for the cause of Christ!!


I love the spirit of our church.  We really are just a big family.  And at the end of the service we sang "Family of God"  Even Miss Liberty helped her Daddy lead the music! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Your granddaughter is a beautiful child. I love seeing her full head of hair. It's amazing. I'm so glad to see how God has worked through your family to establish a congregation where you live. I'm also happy to read of the many plans for 2018. Let me just say how beautiful your family is and I always enjoy seeing photos of all of you together all dressed up. You make an awesome sight. God bless you all. xx

    ReplyDelete