Wednesday, June 25, 2008

True Summer






This is how I found my kids this afternoon. Josh was reading Hardy Boys (He finished his 3rd in 3 days). Beth had just bought Nancy Drew #8 and was reading it. (She finished #7 in one day). Brenna is doing a Find a Word puzzle. I think they like our bedroom because it's the coolest. (NC has turned hot!) After the kids do their chores, Bible time, and practice instruments, they've been free to enjoy summer. I'm so proud of them! Last night for over an hour the three of them played Sheriff/Indian/....you know...pretend stuff. They were having so much fun, so I got out the video camera. After 5 secs it went dead. Oh well. I'm so glad they're enjoying a relaxing summer.....School is 6 weeks away!

1 comment:

  1. Don't ya just love summer time. Love the way the kids are so relaxed and comfortable reading.
    Love your toes Josh.

    ReplyDelete