Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Shopping!

First of all...no we don't know that it's a boy. I just couldn't resist! The Walmart here in Statesville, NC, carries Carters! I love Carters clothes on babies. They had such a cute selection on clearance, so I couldn't resist picking up this three piece outfit. It has cute little blue and green dinosaurs and the jacket makes it perfect for a winter baby in Florida. I'm going to eventually buy a girl outfit when one catches my eye too. Then, our plan is to wait until December to buy some gender specific things for the baby. We'll keep them hanging in the closet with the bag and receipt attatched. That way when the baby comes and it's, let's say, a girl, we'll return the boy stuff, or vice versa. I love baby shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...... I love baby clothes too. It is sooo cute. Pat your tummy and say "Grandma Loves You."

    ReplyDelete