Monday, July 7, 2008

Our 14th Anniversary


On July 2, Patrick and I celebrated our 14th anniversary. I'm so blessed to have married such a Godly, passionate, loving Man! We truly are soulmates! My prayer is that each day we'll grow closer to each other as we grow closer to the Lord too. It's amazing how that works.
Since our anniversary fell on a Wednesday, we celebrated on Tuesday evening. The kids are so cooperative when we have a date. I prepared some of our favorites....crab legs, stuffed potatoes, lobster cakes and Chocolate Mousse Pie. We also bought the Hallmark Movie "Love and War". It was an excellent movie and I highly recommend it. It's based on a true story and perfect for "date nights" I love you, Patrick, you're the love of my life!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! 14 years....you guys are getting OLD. :-)
    Glad you are still celebrating.

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete