Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My New Camera!!!


When I came back from Florida Patrick told me he bought me a Valentines Day gift on Ebay. He was so excited that he couldn't wait until Sunday...he had to show me right then on the computer! (He's never been really good at keeping surprises too long, you should've seen him at Christmas!) I was so excited when he showed me that he bought me a new (to me) camera! Yay! My camera had a slight mishap a couple of days before Christmas. Although it works, it's hard to keep the rubberband wrapped around it to stay powered on and for the memory card not to fall out! We've been waiting for our new camera to come in the mail and yesterday it came! I was so excited. It's a Canon Powershot sx 100 Is. (whatever all that means!) There are so many cool features. We had a blast experimenting with them yesterday. The close-ups are amazing! What a great gift! I feel a photo shoot coming on now!




2 comments:

  1. GREAT camera!!! Way to go Patrick. Yes Kami...you did need a new camera.

    I want to see more pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete