Thursday, February 25, 2010

Silas's Ticker Tape Quilt

A few months ago I saw a tutorial on crazy mom quilts for a Ticker Tape Quilt. It looked so easy and cute and I had the scraps to do it, so I thought I'd try. Well, it was extremely easy, but it didn't whip up as fast as I thought it would. I finally finished it on Tuesday night. Silas liked the quilt when I showed it to him....well, actually, I don't know if he necessarily liked the quilt, or if he was just excited to play. He loves to lay on a sheet and have us drag him around.


I made this quilt without any batting between, so it's pretty light. Perfect for Spring! What a fun project....now on to the Baby's Quilt!





2 comments:

  1. How cute! I went and looked up that project - now another one on my list of things I'd like to make! He'll probably love that quilt to pieces in years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sure enjoyed looking at all of your crafts, especially the quilts. I love to quilt too! Now I have all kinds of new ideas that I want to try one of these days! I really liked that Ticker quilt or whatever it was called! So unique.

    ReplyDelete