Tuesday, April 3, 2012

38 Weeks, What's Missing?

We're all set and ready to go! Except.....we still need the Daddy and 2 of the sisters to arrive! Please pray for Patrick and the girls. They are in the air as I type! And they should arrive late tonight. (Tuesday night) We have the birth kit and all the necessities for a homebirth all ready to go!


I'm so glad I'm able to see my Mam-maw while we're here in Florida! She lives in Michigan, but comes to visit Florida in the winter. I hope this baby makes its appearance before she has to head back!




We enjoyed a picnic at the beach and watched the sunset, too. Even though we live on an island, I can never get enough of the beach and beautiful sunsets! And I'm still amazed at how sandy my kiddos can get!












Josh has been enjoying more guy time. He had another all nighter with lots of games and food, and some boxing and wrestling, too. (Boy, that made me nervous!) Notice the guy all the way to the left. That's my sweet brother-in-law, Marc. (Patrick's brother) Isn't that a good photo of him? :o)



So, perhaps the next post will be filled with baby pics....or perhaps just still the 7 of us. We'll see!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! I can't wait for baby pictures! I'll be praying for your labor and delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on until late tonight baby and then you can make an appearance. :) I'm praying for Patrick and the girls as they travel. Have a wonderful reunion!

    You look so young for your age, Kami. You could be mistaken for one of your teen age kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! God has truly blessed you, and given you a wonderful calling as well. We hope and pray the Lord will bless you with a great visit, a safe delivery, and a healthy baby!!

    God Bless!

    Lisa
    www.LisaRaub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and baby!!!Can't wait to hear the news :).

    ReplyDelete