Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Micah's Birth Story II

 We were so blessed to be able to share the welcoming of our new baby with all of our family.  This was one of the most exciting days of my life and to be able to share it with all of my family was overwhelming and amazing and I'm standing in awe at how good God is!  After visits with Grandparents and Great-Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Great Uncles, and lots and lots of cousins we were all beaming with joy!  When it was time for Silas and Callie to get their first turn to actually hold their new baby brother, they were thrilled!  I love the trueness of these pictures my Mom captured!
 They were thrilled with their "baby" and were very gentle. 

Do you notice Brenna in the background?  She seems so happy that her baby sis can now be a big sis, too!


Then, my pastor ever since I was 8 years old came over to see our new baby.  We are very blessed with Pastor Strange and "Miss" Judy.  They ooohhhed and aaawwwed over our Micah and then prayed for him as well.
It was an amazing day and we are so thrilled to have Micah Reuben join our family!  You are loved, Micah!

2 comments:

  1. It was an amazing day and I loved every minute of it......course I wasn't the one in pain. :-)
    I loved watching how excited Silas and Callie were and how gentle they were with him. They are going to be wonderful big brother and big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious pictures!!! I just love those moments when the children get to meet the newest one :)!

    ReplyDelete