Monday, April 2, 2012

Florida Family Fun Night

You know how I love family fun nights? Well, my Mom does, too! Her and my sister Taylin planned a really Fun Family Fun Night! They decided to convert my parents playground into a McDonalds Drive-thru! The six youngest grandchildren were the customers and the older grandchildren were the McDonalds Employees. Everyone brought their plastic cars and big wheels. Mom went to McDonalds and ordered the food. The workers there were so excited about our fun night, they gave us cups, lids, fry holders, and lots of little extras to make it more fun!


Callie had fun ordering her Chicken Nuggets!




Silas went through the drive-thru a couple of times!


Thanks, Mom and Tay! That was lots of fun!!



2 comments:

  1. This was such a neat idea! I'm so glad you post these family fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like soooo much fun :)! I love family fun nights too :).

    ReplyDelete